Traverse Rescue TITAN bariatric stretcher
The TITAN 32â€' basket stretcher is designed specifi cally for technical rescues involving larger casualties. It is also appropriate where significant volumes of additional medical equipment and patient packaging preclude use of a conventional width basket stretcher.
Unique features include a 25.4mm (1 inch) top-tube to make it easy to hold onto relative to smaller-tube frames and four StratLoadâ„¢ attachment points that make it quick to clip your stretcher bridle and protect the carabiner from wall and rock faces.
- One piece design
- 800mm (32â€') wide Design â€“ Suitable for bariatric patients
- Designed to meet a Traverse-Standard of 1,134 kg while suspended from a four-point litter bridle.
- 25 mm Top Tube â€“ large top tube is very easy to hold onto, especially in long carries
- StratLoadâ„¢ Feature as Standard
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) netting and UHMW-PE Back Support
- Avaliable in Stainless Steel frame material only